Regardless of age, do you want to improve your sailing skills? The best way to do so is to book in to one of our private one-on-one coaching sessions with a qualified instructor or coach. They can assess your abilities and help you to progress your sailing to the next level.
What a one on one can achieve?
- Refresh forgotten skills before the start one of our summer courses
- Fast track learning the basics by making it more personal, intense and specific
- Work on specific racing skills before an important event
- Just enjoy a leisurely session in the bay driven in safety by a your instructor
- €60 per hour for 1 to 1 coaching (minimum of 2 hours required – allowing for changing, rigging and de-rigging).
- €50 per hour when you supply your own boat.
- Further 10% discount for Tralee Bay Sailing Club members (€45 per hour).
- €35 per hour per sailor, if two sailors or more, for minimum of 3 sessions.
Terms of the sessions:
- Minimum of 2 hours required – the session includes rigging and derigging.
Note: The longer the session, the more time on the water. Max 4 hours for a session.
- Tralee Bay Sailing Club members can later join our performance or development squad.
- Special membership rates available from Tralee Bay Sailing Club for performance and development squad members.
- To avail of TBSC membership special offer, please bring your membership card to Centre when booking.
- Booking in advance is always preferable and advisable.
- Sessions are always subject to weather conditions and availability of the instructor.