The Recruitment process is as follows:
- Potential staff are invited to apply by submitting a formal application (from the TBMC website),
- Potential Staff shall also provide a copy of their up to date C.V., three references, and copies of all their valid instructor certifications.
- All applicants will be contacted upon receipt of their application.
- Shortlisted applicants will then be contacted for an interview.
- After all interviews are concluded, all candidates will be contacted regarding the status of their application.
- All successful candidates will be required to fill out an ISA Garda Vetting form, and to submit it.
New staff members will meet with the Centre Principle and SI for an induction to the centre. They will be required to read the Centre’s Policies and Procedures manual, as well as an instructor induction manual outlining their duties and responsibilities.
All staff will be logged on the TBMC section of the ISA website.